CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

3:44 am

it's late.... early depends how you look at it i guess... but the point is i'm still widdde awake! Good news though I'm off the next two days..yay me! I'm such a procrastinator and I really need to stop that.. I put all the things that can wait first and all the important things last.. for example.. my car needs to be inspected... [since july..] I need to find my immunization records for school... and I gotta go get my shu uemura eye lash curler at sephora ..finally! so which one out of the three do you think is top priority?!?

.... i'm meeting my co-worker at forever 21 tomorrow because she works there part time and she gets 20% discount... yay me! too bad it's not payday..
( . _ ; ) saddens me...

.. i shall sleep now.. a diva is a bad diva without her sleep... mwah! ^^


1 comments:

Lipglossette said...

Hi! I just wanted to say hi! I'm so happy you started a blog! : ) I watch your vids on YouTube and I love them : ) You are such a positive person! I really love watching your hauls : ) I'm happy to know you'll post some of those here too : )
I have Blogspot too , but it's been a bit neglected, since I've been sick , etc. But whatever...Anyway, since I was supposed to just say hi instead of rumbling- here we go- hi! :)