CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

maybe it's maybelline...


hey guys! it's me Nashrin and I'm super duper excited because i found a new way to keep in contact with you guys aside from my youtube channel! It's easier in some ways when it comes to loading time... so much more faster because it's fun loading peekures so you guys can get a better look...

so here it is my latest love! it's my new maybelline lash stiletto along with my colossal volume express... i comp ad it at walmart for CVS buy 1 get one free it runs all this week... SoooOoo i used it today at work and i loved it! no clump.. no fuss... and great even though i forgot to curl my lashes... after some research I found out that it doesn't official come out in the market until january.. so there is a chance that i live in a test market and that's why i have it at my walmart.. but you guys have got to try them out and i will be loading the video soon....

5 comments:

Nina said...

Cool blog! I`m adding your bloglink to my blog! :D
My blog is in norwegain btw...

Nina said...

Haha.. you are more then welcomed! I love your videos on youtube and hope that you have got my recest :P

Funny that you don`t understand what I have wrote on my blog but still comment :P Thanks!

Anonymous said...

yay i'm so excited!! i freakin love your videos and you with your bubbly personality!! :)

MisterKabbana said...

Nashrin!
I wonder if you ever remember me? ;D

Hebah said...

Hey, I'm one of your fans on youtube, it's cool that you have a blog now.